We have advice for both types of diabetes.
- Monitor blood sugar every day.
- Schedule an A1C test at least twice a year.
- Wear a medical ID bracelet.
We have answers to your diabetes questions.
- What is diabetes?
- What’s the difference between Type I and Type II diabetes?
- What should I be eating to stay healthy?
- What is the best way to live well with diabetes?
Helping you help yourself.
- Proper treatment can limit future health problems.
- Monitoring blood sugar is key to diabetes management.
- Small lifestyle changes can lead to positive health improvements.
What is Blood Pressure?
- The force of blood against the artery walls.
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension) = too much force; the heart is working too hard.
- During each heartbeat, blood pressure varies between a maximum (systolic) and a minimum (diastolic) pressure.
To learn more about diabetes click here.